- R32 Skyline GT-R | Axle Removal and Boot Repair | How-To
- How to Install Ignition Coils and Spark Plugs on a R32 Nissan Skyline GTR RB26DETT
- Installed Aftermarket Gauges In My R32 Skyline GT-R
- R32 Skyline GTR NRG Quick Release Steering Wheel Unboxing
- R32 Skyline: Ultra Racing Rear Strut Tower Bar Install
So my car has been slowly seeming to suffer from a dying battery. The starter seems to crank slowly and the lights would dim at times. So I bought a new Optima Yellow Top battery for a Toyota Prius lol. It fits really well in the R32 Skyline. The new battery is larger in length, but about the same height, so it still fits and comes with the JIS/Japanese style terminal posts. So no swapping of cable ends needed.
The Optima Yellow Top battery I used: http://amzn.to/1S9ysoy (Amazon link, it helps support my site and allows me to continue to make content, thank you for your support!)